What to Expect From TOVIAZ
One TOVIAZ pill works for 24 hours*
- One TOVIAZ® (fesoterodine fumarate ) pill a day is clinically proven to significantly reduce overactive bladder symptoms of leaks, strong sudden urges to go, and going too often*
- Give TOVIAZ time to work and follow your doctor’s or nurse’s instructions
- While TOVIAZ can be effective, it may also have side effects. The most common include dry mouth and constipation. Other less common side effects include dry eyes and trouble emptying the bladder
- Medicines like TOVIAZ can cause blurred vision, dizziness, drowsiness, and decreased sweating
*Individual results may vary.
How to take TOVIAZ
- Take TOVIAZ exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- Your doctor may give you the lower 4 mg dose of TOVIAZ if you have certain medical conditions, such as severe kidney problems
- Take TOVIAZ with liquid and swallow the tablet whole. Do not chew, divide, or crush the tablet
- You can take TOVIAZ with or without food
- If you miss a dose of TOVIAZ, begin taking TOVIAZ again the next day. Do not take 2 doses of TOVIAZ in the same day
If you take too much TOVIAZ, call your doctor or go to an emergency department right away.
Help from Pfizer
If you have questions about TOVIAZ, please call your doctor or our toll-free number at 1-877-868-4290, between 8 AM and 8 PM ET, Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Next page Safety and Side Effects