- Clinically proven Toviaz® (fesoterodine fumarate) is an overactive bladder (OAB) medicine that significantly reduces symptoms like leaks, strong sudden urges to go, and going too often over 24 hours.*
- Give Toviaz time to work. Remember, everyone is different. You may see some improvement in 2 weeks, with more improvement over 12 weeks. If you don’t see any results after several weeks, talk to your doctor or nurse.
- As with some other medicines, if you stop taking Toviaz, symptoms may return. OAB is a chronic condition. You may need medicine over time to help manage symptoms.
- While Toviaz can be effective, it may also have side effects. The most common include dry mouth and constipation. Other less common side effects include dry eyes and trouble emptying the bladder.
- Medicines like Toviaz can cause blurred vision, dizziness, drowsiness, and decreased sweating.
*Results may vary
- Toviaz is a once-daily pill. It can be taken at any time of day, but you should take it at the same time every day. Toviaz can be taken with or without food — whichever is easier for you.
- Be sure to take Toviaz with liquid. Don’t chew, divide, or crush it. Always take Toviaz as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Toviaz, take your next dose as scheduled the following day. Do not take 2 doses in the same day.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or do unsafe tasks until you know how Toviaz affects you. Use caution in hot environments. Drinking alcohol while taking medicines such as Toviaz may cause increased drowsiness.
If you have questions about Toviaz, please call your doctor or our toll-free number at 1-877-868-4290, between 8 AM and 8 PM ET, Monday to Friday, except holidays.